We are seeking Manager Digital Marketing to lead and manage our team of digital marketers in achieving the company's KPIs. This role will be responsible for planning, streamlining, and executing digital marketing campaigns, as well as managing, guiding, and training the team to achieve their individual goals.
· Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
· Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
· Planning and managing our social media platforms.
· Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
· Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
· Evaluating important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
· Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
· Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
· Provide high-level guidance on digital marketing strategies and activities carried out by the DM team.
· Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ensure monthly brand reviews are conducted.
· Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Digital Marketing or equivalent qualification.
· Minimum 5 years of agency experience in a digital marketing position.
· Proven team management experience.
· In-depth knowledge in digital strategy, social platforms, paid media platforms, best practices and analytic tools.
· Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
· Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- If you think you have what it takes, email your CV with the subject ‘Manager Digital Marketing’ to email@example.com and tell us why you would like to work with us.