IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
Are you passionate about harnessing the power of data to drive strategic decisions in the realm of Human Resources Management? Do you have a keen eye for trends and insights hidden within complex datasets? Join our dynamic HR team as a Data Analyst and play a pivotal role in shaping our workforce strategies using data-driven insights.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Collaborate with HR professionals to identify data-driven opportunities for improving talent acquisition, employee engagement, retention, and overall organizational performance.
- Collect, clean, and analyze HR data from various sources to generate meaningful reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in HR data, providing actionable insights to guide strategic decision-making.
- Develop and maintain HR metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of HR initiatives and programs.
- Participate in the design and implementation of predictive and prescriptive analytics models to enhance HR forecasting and planning.
- Assist in designing surveys and feedback mechanisms to gather employee opinions and suggestions, and conduct sentiment analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between HR data initiatives and broader business goals.
Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in HR analytics and data management.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Statistics, Data Science, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar analytical role, with a focus on HR data analysis.
- Proficiency in data manipulation, analysis, and visualization tools such as Excel and Power BI or similar.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into clear and actionable insights.
- Familiarity with statistical techniques and data mining methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills to convey technical findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently when required.
- Experience in HR systems and data management platforms is preferred.
- Attention to detail and a passion for problem-solving through data analysis.