Job Location: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
The Coordinator – Administration & Guest Relations is responsible to monitor and coordinate all business Air Travel/Visa arrangements of the organization, perform the day to day processing of accounts payable requests of procurement, monitoring of all utility bill settlements, coordinating all lease/ rent agreements & administration related information availability for management needs.
- Being the focal person to monitor and coordinate all business guest visits and air travel arrangements of the organization
- Co-ordinate with Admin Assistants & Receptionist for housing appropriate office arrangements, availability of office/ utility supplies, event arrangements/ support to ensure proper and effective work-floor setup
- Overseeing the supply of all utility and outsourced services at World Vision Lanka (WVL) National Office.
- Liaise internally with all offices and relevant managers to renew the lease agreement and/ or enter into new agreements for new premises and maintaining them with due care
- Discharge of duties at the reception/ front office when necessary
- Have regular discussions with subordinates to appreciate, encourage and to provide the support they need to carry on their day to day duties
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- At least 3 years experiences in site-supervision of construction related or other civil 4-5 years’ work experience in an administration role
- Knowledge of office systems, including experience with computer applications (e.g. word processing, spread sheet, database management) required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage small teams
- Diploma or Professional qualification in the relevant field from a recognized institute or university preferably with training/ practical experience in a vibrant commercial environment
- Knowledge and experience on VISA & Air Travel process is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral (English is essential/ Trilingual is an added advantage)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-motivated, capable of working without direct supervision
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.