A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Responsible for the all source markets at Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle, Anantara Kalutara and AVANI Kalutara resorts in Sri Lanka.
- Develop a corporate sales strategy and plan by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends under the guidance of the department leadership.
- Create selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue for Cluster properties.
- Sales forecasting along with Cluster Director of Sales & Cluster Revenue Manager and also developing special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients.
- Approach personal sales activities from a strategic perspective, understanding the relative importance and priority of the current account base, and directing personal sales efforts accordingly.
- Prospect from various sources to expand existing account portfolio.
- Nurture to maintain existing client relationships to ensure repeat business..
- Maintain accurate management status reporting on business results and associated action planning.
Ensure that all administration is processed professionally, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Pro-active, self motivated, loves challenges
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a 5 star Hotel
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment
- Passion to lead and a desire to succeed