This is a full-time on-site role for a CCTV Engineer and the CCTV Engineer will be responsible for installing and maintaining alarm systems, implementing quantitative risk assessments, ensuring process safety, and expertise in IP CCTV technology. The ideal candidate will provide solutions for retail loss prevention and security surveillance management.
- Designing CCTV systems based on client requirements and site specifications.
- Selecting appropriate cameras, lenses, DVRs/NVRs, and other equipment.
- Installing and configuring CCTV hardware and software components.
- Mounting cameras, running cables, and ensuring proper connectivity.
- Setting up recording systems and configuring video storage
- Monitoring the performance of CCTV systems.
- Responding to and resolving issues, including troubleshooting network and connectivity problems.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for installed systems.
- Providing detailed reports on system performance and issues.
- Expertise in IP CCTV technology, alarm systems, and retail loss prevention
- Proficiency in implementing quantitative risk assessments
- Prior experience in process safety
- Ability to design IP CCTV systems to the highest standards, identify errors, and carry out corrective measures
- Competent in network design and data cabling
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred