Position: Brand Executive
- Place of work: Nestlé Lanka - Head Office
Area: Brand Management
The candidate will be responsible to implement agreed marketing plans and strategies for the assigned Brand to achieve agreed objectives for volume, market share and profitability.
A day in the life of the role:
- Coordinate with media/ digital teams along with agencies to ensure that Media Plans are well executed.
- Drive innovation pipeline for the brand and liaise with cross functional teams to ensure timelines and key deliverables.
- Coordinate with the Sales team on brand visibility requirements and execute plans accordingly.
- Lead and own multiple packaging changeovers and coordinate with planning and factory teams to ensure timely delivery.
Coordinate with agencies on brand ambassador contracts and liaise with the Legal team on timely renewals.
What will make you successful?
- Education: A degree in Marketing, Business Management and relevant professional qualification
- Expected experience: minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the area of Marketing and Brand Management in a FMCG
- Other skills: possess a pragmatic and result focus mindset with leadership and team orientation, ability to see opportunities amidst chaos, have sound planning, creative thinking, negotiation and effective communication skills