We are looking for an experienced B2B content contributor to plan, produce, and promote content for Poka’s blog and social media channels. This critical role will contribute to departmental and company objectives by aligning content production with SEO strategy, and by ensuring quality engagement with our brand and content. The ideal candidate possesses excellent English writing skills with a firm grasp of value-based messaging and how to create content that addresses audience needs across the buyer journey.
- Create 4 blogs per month in support of marketing programs and SEO efforts.
- Together with the Content Marketing Manager, build and manage a content strategy and editorial calendar aligned with SEO plan and departmental priorities.
- Create and execute a social media strategy that includes a minimum of 3 posts per week with the goal of growing our audience and engagement.
- Collaborate with internal Poka subject matter experts to build content and establish our thought leadership position in the market.
- Create and follow a comprehensive, repeatable content project plan that ensures quality and results.
- Identify and collaborate with external influencers to maximize coverage and awareness.
- Monitor and report on content analytics and KPIs to deliver insights that help shape sales and marketing strategy.
Work with external designers and agencies in support of content projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role i.e. content marketing, product marketing public relations, or corporate communications.
- An editorial mindset that understands how to create content based on audience needs (aligned with personas and stages of buyer journey).
- Past experience building online audiences.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities.
- Ideal candidate will have B2B SaaS experience.
- Bilingual (French) is a plus.
- SEO experience a plus.
Video content experience a plus.
IFSdevelopsand delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together withcommitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 5,000+ employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com