Associate Operations Analyst is a key professional of the Operations team, who supports data management processes, trade processes, client reporting and problem resolution for different client accounts while meeting operational requirements.
What we offer…
- Fast Career progression, leading to different management positions.
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit-Sharing Bi-annual Bonus
- Opportunity to work directly with US clientele.
- Distinctive Work environment and culture
- Other benefits consisting of Night shift allowance, Meal allowance, Transport etc
- Fresh Graduate with a Degree from any field of specialization from a recognized University or an equivalent professional qualification
- A “customer first” attitude and a thirst to learn.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to handle difficult or unexpected situations in the complex operation challenges.
- Excellent command of English in written and spoken forms
- Ability to work according to the US times and calendar.
- Candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience in the RCM industry are also encouraged to apply for this position.
Opportunities are available in the following shift:
- Night Shift: 7.30 pm to 4.30 am (Sri Lankan Time)
- Day Shift: 10.00 am to 7.00 pm (Sri Lankan Time)