- Manage day-to-day operations and directs the team responsible for Healthcare RCM based activities.
- Manage and meeting performance targets for average handle time, Client SLA, quality and customer satisfaction
- Manage a group of Team Leads responsible for management of agents. 2 to 3 direct reports with 60 to 75 agents
- Ensure good integration with front office operations for proper execution of end-to-end processes
- Ensure quality and efficiency measures are met within the team and in accordance with service level agreements
- Provide coaching and feedback to direct report positions to ensure satisfactory performance levels
- Use business tools and advanced Healthcare RCM knowledge to identify problem areas and document business requirements
- Identify and recommend operational and technological tools to improve efficiency
- Work with operations and information technology personnel to resolve issues and improve operational efficiency
- Establish and maintain effective work procedures
- Review, assess and identify coaching & training needs to provide staff with necessary skills and knowledge
- Understand, communicate and implement strategic direction and leadership for HCL to ensure consistent and cohesive business objectives and to enhance customers’ experiences in both a regulated and a competitive market.
- Plan and monitor operations initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the back office
- Review and ensure processes are in compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Respond to escalated issues regarding performance and quality.
- Coordinate, participate, and/or manage multiple projects assigned by senior management, providing input on operations related matters.
- Interface and coordinate with various stakeholders