- Strategic and tactical planning to development and execution of Monthly customer retention and CLM strategies
- Increase customer ARPU by identifying cross / upsell activities across all products and be accountable for base revenue uplift.
- Designing Communication Strategies (SMS, OBD, emails, digital campaigns) for various products. -after identifying the relevant product for the target segment
- Developing and deploying customer usage and retentions/CVM strategies to maximize customer value through customer analytics.
- Identify customer/ market insights and Design offers for identified segments in order to Uplift revenue and ensure customer retention.
- Responsible for customer Segmentation for identifying business opportunities (ARPU- (average revenue per user), type of usage, and revenue generating days, Aging network)
- Linking customer behavioral insights with advanced analytics to create value maximizing propositions.
- Develop predictive models to identify Next Best Products
- Responsible in undertaking customer analytics driven campaign designing by interacting with various internal stakeholders.
- Develop reports on campaign performance review and evaluations to the senior management on timely basis.
- Design a single view dashboard to consolidate all key KPIs for performance tracking within CVM.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business.
- Design and define the Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly plans for assigned BU.
- Monitor Monthly plan as budget vs. actual on monthly basis to calculate the total cost per campaign.
- Recognize and ensure optimum target audiences are identified for CLM campaigns.
- Plan, design, execute and track campaigns before doing the program to ensure the effectiveness of the program.
- Plan and achieve revenue targets for assigned BU’s as per targets set.
- Devising and delivering targets as agreed in Counts or revenue (LKR in millions).
- Responsible for churn prevention by providing offer centric driven campaigns.
- Establish and track KPIs to measure performance. Define benchmarks to gauge future success.
- Identifying the avenues to what campaigns can be automated.
- BSc Degree in Marketing or Business Management/Statistics
- Experience in advanced analytics Experience in using advanced excel with SQL/Tableau/Minitab/Python
- Knowledge on Product management
- Excellent analytical skills and knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication Skills
- innovative thinking and creative problem solving
- Minimum 5+ Years’ Experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in customer lifecycle management