Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
Accountable to the Senior HR Manager on company achievement of HR objectives offering the best improved HR services to meet company business objectives
- Ensure the smooth and effective administration of Employee Relations, HR Services and Employee Welfare functions to meet departmental objectives.
- To execute HR Administration, Employee Relations, HR Services and key Welfare activities in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage the plant contract labour supply in order to ensure a smooth labour supply to cater the department wise requirements.
- Administration of Contract Employees Management System to ensure the adherence of both statutory and Ansell requirements.
- Effectively Manage the staff transport service of the plant by reviewing and monitoring daily operation and attending to the issues and giving solution for them
- Effectively manage the plant cafeteria function by overlooking daily operation and identifying issues and giving solution for them.
- Effectively manage the plant janitorial service by ensuring the hygienic conditions are maintained all the time.
- Administration of other employee welfare initiatives / facilities that are carried out by the company at the best level of interest of both company and employees.
- Administration of medical center functions to meet departmental objectives.
- Prepare employee ID for all employee and distribution, handling procedure.
- Handling the Labor cases and court case. Dispute settlements according to labor law, factory rules & compliance guidelines.
- Attending to LT and other legal matters/ court case. as required.
- Preparing and submitting all payroll inputs of the plant to finance.
- Participation and coordination of employee engagement activities
- Any other duties assigned by the HRM
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Degree in Human Resources or related field
Job Experience: Minimum 03 years' experience in HR
Knowledge and skills: Organizing and planning skills, communication skills, Problem Solving Skills, Working Knowledge in MS office package.
Desirable Job Competencies: Ability to effectively work with cross- functional members.