Founded in 1999, Creative Software is a global technology enabler and pioneer in Sri Lanka’s tech industry. We manage teams of high-performing, dedicated software engineers for our global clientele, providing them with end-to-end software development and maintenance services through team augmentation.
We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager University Relations to join our Research and Development Centre in Colombo and be a part of our team of 300+ problem solvers who build brilliant tech, influencing billions of users globally.
It’s ideal if you are with:
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification in the field of Human Resources.
- 03 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in a generalist role.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- The ability to take initiative, make sound decisions, and work successfully as part of a team.
- Previous experience in the IT industry will be an added advantage.
It’s ideal if your expertise is to:
- Outline, execute and champion the overall university engagement strategy to attract the best talent.
- Lead and manage the entire intern recruitment, onboarding, progress updates and the final evaluation process together with relevant stakeholders.
- Lead the manpower planning of interns with the relevant stakeholders and maintain the agreed talent pool.
- Liaise with the universities in managing the Creative Spark Incubation Center and Hot Desking Space (https://spark.creativesoftware.com/) effectively.
- Responsible for the university relations calendar including career fairs, and all university-related events.
- Establish effective partnerships with universities and other relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to establish and maintain a consistent corporate branding presence along with the corporate branding guidelines across all university activities and intern communications.
- Measure, analyze, and report on key performance metrics related to university activities.
- Manage budgets for required university, industry and events.
What We Offer:
A Creative career offers a flexible working environment, attractive remuneration, and a place to grow and flourish. You will be amongst peers at the top of their game, allowing you to sharpen your skills in an inclusive culture. We offer a variety of spaces that support their work-life balance that integrate wellness into our workplace experience, which includes a recreation zone and gym.
If you are a team player with a positive attitude, committed to meeting delivery deadlines in a globally distributed research & development environment, apply today!