Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at
HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management, and Global Private Banking. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors, and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Assistant Manager Corporate Customer Service.
- Complete tasks adhering to the policies and procedures.
- Maintain efficiency.
- Be up to date on existing products and services.
- Be up to date on policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines and meet KPI deliverables.
- Providing continuous input to add value to process and contribute towards simplifying of processes.
- Case analysis and ability to provide a rich output to higher management for decision making.
- Close monitoring of tasks and ownership to ensure completion.
- Knowledge on WPB operations pertaining to Know your customer (KYC) /Customer Due Diligence (CDD)/ Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and CDD Review Tool (CRT) system.
- Knowledge on conducting an EDD review.
- Effective communication skills & Analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
When applying please submit a full resume.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.