Union Assurance is a leading corporate and one of the fastest growing entities in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka's largest conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,' and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The Job Role:
A unique opportunity exists for a professional with a passion for branding and communications. In this role, you will manage and assist in implementing brand and communication strategies by ensuring that relevant content is showcased through marketing campaigns.
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing campaigns inorder to support the marketing objectives.
- Implement compliance of brand guidelines, brand voice, applications, and architecture in terms of design, look and feel, and patterns.
- Design and oversee the implementation of a robust content strategy to enhance brand positioning and visibility.
- Develop, write, translate persuasive copy, and deliver marketing material, including press releases, corporate announcements, and digital material to support marketing campaigns.
- Undertake necessary activities to help promote the corporate brand, both internally and externally.
- Work cross-functionally with all internal departments to ensure that guidelines are consistent and brand values are suitably represented in all communications.
- Manage and assist in media buying of the company across all ATL mediums.
- Build and maintain a network of media partners in print and online media to ensure maximum press coverage.
- Manage agencies or vendors for the delivery of material on pre-defined timelines.
- Track brand growth, competitive brand trends, and industry trends to be up-to-date and suggest improvements.
- Assist the manager and the other business stakeholders to ideate, strategize, and execute impactful marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree /Diploma from recognized university / institute.
- Full/ Part qualification in recognized professional institute will be a major added advantage.
- Minimum 02-03 years in Senior Executive capacity or relevant experience in Marketing, with 4+ years of overall experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Sinhala and English are mandatory. Proficiency in Tamil will be a major added advantage.
- Knowledge of media management, public relations, and corporate communication.
- Proficiency in using content creation and design tools will be an added advantage