- Detailed knowledge on Procure to Pay or Order to Cash end to end process.
- Good knowledge in Processing of payments to vendors, by crafting and transmitting payment files to our external banks (domestic and international).
- Reviewing the Invoice process, Vendor Master creation, payment process with a good knowledge and quality to improve the process at each stage will be needed.
- Gathering all relevant documentation and performing all due diligence to sustain and update supplier information in ERP (Oracle/SAP).
- Candidate needs to be outspoken, to reach out respective partners for any problem solving and to establish a stabilization on the process for any gaps, is needed.
- Work with business owners to acquire required approvals and to gain a better understanding of expenses.
- Work with vendors to resolve past due and remittance issues.
- Assist the Accounting team at month-end with the accrual process and other month-end close activities.
- Good business & financial skill and able to analyse data.
- Be a strong and great teammate.
- Review the Year End book closure related activities.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in process improvement projects including implementation of enhancements to ERP systems and processes.
- Collaborate with broader finance operations team as well as tech resources to translate manual processes into detailed workflows as part of organization automation initiatives.
- Previous experience on managing a team will be an additional advantage.
- Timely review and approval of transactions related to process as per policy.
- Strong financial & business insight with good analytical skills
Be a standout colleague and have led a small team to manage a process with experience of team management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, IT, or related field.
- 8+ years working within an Accounts Payable or receivable team, preferably in a high-volume environment.
- Experience with functionality of ERP systems like SAP, Oracle R12 and Oracle Cloud Fusion knowledge will certainly help.
- Experience working with the processing AP E2E related activities.
- A good MS Excel knowledge with the ability to manipulate and present financial information clearly and concisely.
- A knowledge on AI and its implementations relatively in AP processes will be added advantage.
- Experience in automations in process related activities.
- Good project management skills with consistent record to meet targets, deliver results and run multiple tasks without compromising on quality
- Strive to continuously improve, build and re-engineer processes.
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership.
Excellent skills in oral & written English, ability to articulate and develop ideas to respond clearly and concisely to various audiences who are internal and external.
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.