Founded in 1999, Creative Software is a global technology enabler and pioneer in Sri Lanka’s tech industry. We manage teams of high-performing, dedicated software engineers for our global clientele, providing them with end-to-end software development and maintenance services through team augmentation.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager – Branding and Communications to join our Research and Development Centre in Colombo and be a part of our team of 300+ problem solvers who build brilliant tech, influencing billions of users globally.
It’s ideal if you are with:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Preferably 4+ years' experience within in the creative industry.
- Proven experience in marketing, brand management, or a related role.
- Exceptional creative and strategic thinking abilities.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to coordinate a marketing team.
- Proficiency in digital marketing, social media platforms, and website management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and budgeting skills.
- Leadership and team development capabilities.
- Knowledge of industry trends and the ability to adapt strategies accordingly.
It’s ideal if your expertise is to:
- Act as the Brand Custodian
- Producing Creative Content: Develop and create engaging content for integrated marketing campaigns that effectively promote our brand and products.
- Team Coordination: Coordinate the activities of the marketing team, ensuring timely delivery of tasks and maintaining a cohesive working environment.
- Content Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing content strategy to elevate our brand and resonate with our target audience.
- Social Media and Website Management: Oversee the management of our social media channels, company website, and continuously monitor our brand's online presence.
- Digital Marketing: Familiar with digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Advertiser, SEO & SEM etc.
- Content Planning: Manage and develop a monthly content plan to ensure consistency and alignment with marketing goals.
- Event Organization: Assist in the planning and execution of both internal and external events to enhance brand visibility.
- Merchandise and Collateral: Design, manage, and oversee the production of brand merchandise and collateral, maintaining a consistent brand image.
- Supplier Relationships: Create and maintain positive, long-term relationships with suppliers to ensure the highest quality materials and services.
- Internal Liaison: Collaborate with internal teams, including Management, HR, Admin, Accounts, Sports Council, and Recreational Committee, on marketing and branding activities.
- Budgeting and Reporting: Produce weekly and monthly budgets and reports to track the progress and effectiveness of ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Trend Forecasting: Stay updated on design, industry, and marketing trends and provide guidance on brand campaigns to keep our strategies cutting-edge.
What We Offer:
A Creative career offers a flexible working environment, attractive remuneration, and a place to grow and flourish. You will be amongst peers at the top of their game, allowing you to sharpen your skills in an inclusive culture. We offer a variety of spaces that support their work-life balance that integrate wellness into our workplace experience, which includes a recreation zone and gym.
If you are a team player with a positive attitude, committed to meeting delivery deadlines in a globally distributed research & development environment, apply today!