Our college partner in Kandy is growing and looking for more admissions and recruitment staff.
The Admissions & Recruitment Officer is responsible to the Admissions & Recruitment Manager for receipt, assessment and processing of student applications and ensuring provision of a seamless and customer focused service to applicants and education agents. Maintaining accurate records on relevant systems and producing up to date status reports on applications, offers and acceptances is also a key part of the role.
Key Result Areas:
* Maintain up to date knowledge of changes in relation to local and relevant international education qualifications and regulatory requirements. www.navitas.com
* Provide advice to prospective students and education agents on courses and entry requirements.
* Collaborate with and support the Head of Marketing & Admissions with lead conversion processes as required.
* Assess applications from applicants and ensure all relevant documentation for determining entry eligibility has been submitted.
* Undertake processing of all applications for admissions on relevant systems and ensure maintenance of accurate and up to date applicant records.
* Liaise with applicants in regard to status of applications and offers and facilitate resolution of enquiries.
* Ensure adherence to company admission standards and contribute to ongoing refinement of procedures to provide a seamless service to applicants and the University.
* Develop and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with key staff.
* Participate in promotional activities as required.
* Other related duties as requested by the Admissions & Recruitment Manager
Qualifications and Selection Criteria
* Relevant degree qualifications and demonstrated work experience OR significant work experience within the education industry or related area
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with applicants
* High level computer skills including an understanding of and experience in using various student management systems, with a focus on accuracy.
* Demonstrated commitment to the provision of a high quality client-focused service.
* Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of tasks with competing priorities in an organized manner and within strict timelines.
* Demonstrated written communication skills that enable the appointee to accurately and independently prepare written correspondence on a range of student admissions matters.
* Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a team.
* Experience in processing applications.