Specialist - Strategy, Finance and Governance at Dialog Axiata
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Specialist - Strategy, Finance and Governance Job Opening at Dialog Axiata
Closing Date : 30/05/2023
- IT Capex & Opex budget Management, Utilisation, reporting & variance analysis.
- Introducing, implementing, overseeing divisional procedures, processes, and standards
- End to end engagement in the IT OPEX management & control process. Business planning, forecasting, budget distributing, managing, and reporting the IT opex budget on a weekly/monthly/ yearly basis.
- Financial evaluation and business case preparations for IT investments and responsible for Performance/Return on investment measuring criteria on IT investments.
- Responsible for post implementation review of IT projects and business case outcomes
- Responsible for the IT rate card and periodic review to maintain accuracy of the charge back mechanism.
- Main SPOC for the cost chargeback mechanism of IT opex & capex. Liaising with Group Finance and user divisions for concerns and query resolution
- Act as the main finance co-ordinator for all IT financial related matters. Ensure all financial standards are complied. Liaising with group finance for finance month end provisioning, charging back from inter divisions/ inter companies for all IT services provided.
- Involvement in recommending, quantifying, and executing the cost rescaling initiatives to achieve Org / Group targets.
- Monitoring and coordinating IT divisional Order to payment cycle whilst dealing with Inter departments for OPEX and CAPEX management to manage budgetary requirements.
- Preparing of monthly KPI achievements and reviewing of same with IT divisional heads to achieve the annually set IT strategy by GCIO.
- Preparing IT investment papers and obtaining required approvals (Budget approval, Board approval and Investment approval) on requirement basis
- Engagement with external vendors and vendor management on need basis
- PO raising & invoicing, month end finance accounting for receivables/payable, cash flow management on need basis.
- Strong presentation and communication skills enabling distilling critical information from complex technical and business problems and to facilitate discussions on these topics with IT leadership team.
- Building excels models, develop tools to analyse & interpret data to take informative decisions by team and senior management.
- Eliminating manual processes involved in daily operations by working with Digi / Automation teams.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in finance CIMA/Charted/CMA or relevant professional qualification/ MBA
- Analytical and forecasting skill.
- Strong knowledge in budgeting and financial reporting
- Report preparation skill
- Budgetary control and decision making
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Advanced level MS Excel skills is a must
- Have previously created dashboards using tableau
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3M59oR9