Senior Software Engineer (.Net + Angular) at George Bernard
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Software Engineer (.Net + Angular) Job Opening at George Bernard
Closing Date : 30/05/2023
About the job
- Work with a driven, high-performance team.
- Build frontend features in Angular; work with our UX team to create engaging, business-critical features.
- Build backend features in .NET Stack.
- Designing and developing features across the entire technology stack.
- Work in an agile, lightweight Kanban process.
- Work with the team to take a test-driven approach to building features.
- Engage in product development design sprints during the development process.
- Work with the team to create a performance-driven DevOps culture.
- Work with the team to solve complex enterprise-class problems using innovation.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or equivalent.
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in software engineering.
- Good knowledge in full stack software development in the following stack:
- Angular (including CSS 3 for styling)
- .NET Core
- Good knowledge in OOP concepts and coding standards.
- Good knowledge of writing unit tests in both Angular and .NET Core.
- Experience in working with Azure, AWS or any other cloud environment.
- Continuous learner and a good team player.
- Knowledge/experience in the following is NOT required but would be beneficial.
- Test-driven software development approach.
- Working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) fashion.
- Building a strong DevOps culture and have worked with automated cloud deployments.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3M8LpiZ