Senior Database Administrator at Pearson
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Database Administrator Job Opening at Pearson
Closing Date : 30/05/2023
- Provide architectural and hands-on contribution to ongoing database related developments.
- Optimize application queries and enhance efficiency by reducing the query costs.
- Implement and maintain the industry's best practices and tune the database layer for optimum performance.
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of enterprise grade ORACLE Database Servers in AWS cloud (hosted on EC2) and on-premises
- Service health monitoring and apply corrective actions on 24*7 server farm. (On-Call support/ On-Desk support)
- Ability to mentor and groom junior members to their next level.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum Seven (7) years of experience in Similar Capacity
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle DB administration & DB engineering activities
- RAC Expert (OCE) Oracle certified expert is an added advantage
- Experience in AWS (RDS, EC2, S3, VPC and Subnets)
Apply now : https://bit.ly/410UCPN