QA Engineer - Content/Worksheets at Matific
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the QA Engineer - Content/Worksheets Job Opening at Matific
Closing Date : 30/05/2023
Matific is seeking a QA Engineer to create best-in-class digital experiences for users of Matific. This role will involve testing Matific online content activities, working side by side with the Content developers, Instructional Designers and Gamification experts. Given the start-up nature of the company, you will need to be flexible and inventive in the delivery of your strategy. This role is based out of our office in Sri Lanka.
- Testing educational software, developed by the Company, on various platforms - mobile and Web
- Preparing effective test documentation and reporting found defects
- Providing detailed online feedback to the team's stuck-holders regarding status of the SUT
- Actively contributing to the UX reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience in web and mobile testing.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/4128o4B