Project Manager at FINAP
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Project Manager Job Opening at FINAP
Closing Date : 30/05/2023
- Define priorities, plan, review and deliver the work, improve processes where needed.
- Establish project’s steps and milestones, keep control of the scope and the budget, manage risks.
- Perform the Scrum Master role (where required) and lead the agile team in their sprint deliveries.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Drive alignment in terms of agile software development practices across the cross – functional team, product owners, third party project managers, vendors, business partner and other internal teams
- Keep your team motivated, maintain a performance – oriented culture, keep a high employee's satisfaction, measure and evaluate our teams KPIs.
- Lead the project, communicate frequently with the clients, understand their needs and meet their requirements, manage deliveries on time.
- Actively manage project conflicts, Dependencies, risks and issues mitigation plan to communicate progress levels to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Deal with all projects related escalations and seek input and assistance from appropriate channels to resolve these in a timely manner.
- Required to learn about the product rang, to introduce new ideas, tools & processes and to support in shaping our local performance - based corporate culture.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in software project management
- Strong knowledge in software development life – Circle
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies
- English working proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle different projects simultaneously with careful
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3nmWPXR