Management Trainee - Corporate Communications at OREL IT
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Management Trainee - Corporate Communications Job Opening at OREL IT
Closing Date : 16/06/2023
- Work alongside of the Communications Manager and department Communication Executives to coordinate the creation and implementation of communication, media and public relations plans, key messages and materials.
- Provide administrative support to the team and coordinate scheduling for meetings including the coordination of training and public relations/media events as required
- Drafting written, verbal, and visual content that will promote the public image of the business.
- Assist in upholding corporate communications policies, procedures and brand standards consistent with the communications strategy
- Maintain the departmental files and record keeping systems
- Collect, organize and maintain various types of data that will help inform communication strategies and processes
- Assist in responding to public inquiries regarding a variety of initiatives and activities (i.e.facilities, services, programs, special projects and events).
- Work safely and in compliance with relevant statutes and regulations and within the safe work procedures and directives as established by the Corporation.
- Other related duties or special projects, as assigned.
- Following or completed a degree in Business Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant fields.
- Six to twelve months related experience in the communications field will be an added advantage.
- Above average oral and written communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Above average organizational skills and attention to detail, skilled at anticipating needs
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to contribute innovative and imaginative solutions to a wide variety of projects in different topic areas with varying timelines.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member within multi-disciplinary working groups
Apply now : https://shorturl.at/kqT58