Engineering Lead (Java) at Persistent Systems
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Engineering Lead (Java) Job Opening at Persistent Systems
Closing Date : 30/05/2023
What You'll Do
- Design and develop enterprise grade event driven Microservices with Spring Boot and Kafka (meet all requirements on scalability, availability, reliability, security, performance, operational excellence, and cost effectiveness)
- Develop and deploy Microservices applications on Cloud infrastructure, AWS.
- Integrate Microservices applications with managed AWS services.
- Lead team of engineers working on a collaborative Agile POD to deliver software on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with business analysts, architects, and other stakeholders to fully understand functional/technical requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Conduct code review to make sure that all codes are developed as per the standards and implementation complies with overall architecture.
- Maintain all project documentation up to date with the implementation.
- Make sure all work items are accurately estimated and planned for development.
Expertise You'll Bring
- A Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar discipline and minimum 2+ years ‘experience designing complex software applications and 6 - 8 years’ experience in software development.
- Excellent understanding on Java 8 features, Spring / Spring Boot / ORM.
- Design patterns, algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming.
- Event Driven, DDD (Domain Driven Design) and Micro services architecture.
- Relational databases (Oracle / MySQL / PostgreSQL).
- Restful web services.
- Good understanding of SDLC and Scrum / Agile methodologies.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Additional Training and Development
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Great working culture with exciting extracurricular activities and clubs such as Yoga, Toastmasters, Fitness Classes & etc
- Medical, Life and Critical illness Insurance benefits
Our company fosters a values-driven and people centric work environment that enables our employees to:
- Accelerate growth, both professionally and personally
- Impact the world in powerful, positive ways, using the latest technologies
- Enjoy collaborative innovation, with diversity and work-life wellbeing at the core
- Unlock global opportunities to work and learn with the industry’s best
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3M2lJ8P