The Role Responsibilities
Promote Credit Cards, Loan on Card, Personal loan, and any other products related to the Consumer, Private & Business Banking agenda to the target segments by Tele calling & following up consistently]
Plan daily/weekly/monthly sales activities to achieve the monthly lodgment and approval targets.
- Promote Credit Cards, Loan on Card, Personal loan, and any other products related to the Consumer, Private & Business Banking agenda to the target segments by Tele calling & following up consistently.
Share the market conditions & trends during team meetings.
Making sure the processes as per the group guidelines are adhered.
People & Talent
- Management and development of existing relationships with customers to ensure maximum realization of profitable sales potential.
- Do the right thing: Be brave, be the change; Think client; Live with integrity.
- Never Settle: Continuously improve and innovate; Simplify; Learn from your successes and failures.
Better together: See more in others; How can I help? Build for the long term.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives and incentive campaigns are clearly advised to the customers.
- Ensure all AML/KYC/CDD policies & procedures per group and the local regulator are adhered to as per sales procedures.
Ensure zero tolerance method for this aspect, within the Team/Unit. Report any breaches or suspicious persons/relationships to the Local L&C.
Ensure strict compliance with all internal guidelines issued at both group and country level pertaining to HR, L7C, Finance, Credit and Operational Risk, SQ, Training and certification.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Sri Lanka / Voice & Virtual / Telesales team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles. Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Retail management team and branch management.
Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Sri Lanka / Voice & Virtual / Telesales team; Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures; Multiple functions (double hats);
Our Ideal Candidate
- Completion of Advanced Level examination.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Target driven and self-motivated individuals.
Experience in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Addressing Customer Needs
- Customer Interaction
- Effective Communications
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
Being part of an inclusive and values driven organization, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realize their full potential.
Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Asia-Sri Lanka-Colombo
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Posting Date: 21/Nov/2023, 6:35:44 AM
Unposting Date: 05/Dec/2023, 5:59:00 PM