Assistant Finance Business Partner – Supply Chain at Unilever
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Finance Business Partner – Supply Chain Job Opening at Unilever
Closing Date : 17/06/2023
How would you create a better world?
- Conduct cost forecasting and budget controls, month-end P&L closures and saving governance to meet business targets.
- Assess economic, market trends and other indicators to determine efficient ways of operating.
- Identify operational efficiencies and improve processes.
- Value partner for business cases, including investments, innovations, cost model reviews.
- Strategically support supply chain stakeholders to achieve purposeful cost agendas.
- Provide periodical factory and logistics budget forecasts and actual performance to key stakeholders.
- Drive impactful discussions with business units through high quality insights and analytics.
- Work closely with regional stakeholders to implement best practices.
- Work efficiently towards safeguarding shareholder wealth
Your key stakeholders are,
- Supply Chain Director and Leadership team
- Horana factory and third party factory leadership teams
- Logistics team
- National Finance Director and Leadership Team
- Supply Chain Finance Lead
- Supply Chain Finance Business Partner - Home Care and Personal Care
- Home Care and Personal Care Business Unit Leads
- Regional Counterparts
What’s important for you to have in this position?
- Be a graduate with a background in finance/accounting or possess a relevant equivalent professional qualification.
- Have strong analytical skills to translate numbers to insights.
- Have experience in finance in a similar capacity (preferably FMCG) will be an added advantage.
- Be self-confident and assertive with good inter-personal and relationship management skills.